Weaving yarns in just the right colours
At weaversbazaar, we offer wool, silk, linen, goat and nettle yarns, warp, weaving kits, accessories and equipment through our online store for weavers and textile artists. In addition, we offer a range of services including equipment & materials rental and pop-up shops at your site.
News & Events
February 28th 2024 - The big news is weaversbazaar will shortly be under new ownership but will carry on providing all the yarns you need for your Tapestry and other Weaving projects. The date set for this years stock taking closure is March 15th and the new team will take over soon after. An introduction to the new management team will follow shortly. Watch this space....
In the meantime here are some extra bargains to check out
- Limited stock Artisan Bobbins – just a few small and medium wood tipped bobbins left in the flash sale here
- Special offer on the latest Archie Brennan Book – Tapestry as Modern Art – set at a discount price far less than the Amazon price – pick up your copy here
- Last few Studio Tress Packs – these are now online here with a 20% discount
The February newsletter has now been sent out and the March newsletter will be sent out late March! Subscribe if you would like to join the mail-list to receive our free monthly newsletter. Archive available here.
New Resource - Starting your Tapestry Journey - simple guidance, advice and resources for anyone taking their first steps in Tapestry or needing a refresh.
Scroll down to take part in our anonymous poll - results are revealed when you submit your answers
Sat 2nd March - Pop-Up Shop at West Dean College 12.00 to 2.00pm in the Stewards Bar
Tue 12th March - Pop-Up Shop at ArtyBird Carnforth Lancashire 10.30am to 3.30pm
Tue 23rd April - Pop-Up Shop at ArtyBird Carnforth Lancashire 10.30am to 3.30pm
Quick links to our most popular pages:
- Online store - the main shop page
- The accessories range in the online store
- Our full stock range of coloured wool yarn - almost 200 colours kept in stock
- Colour groups - our coloured wool yarn in 12 colour groups plus white through grey to black
- Our yarns - background and technical information on our yarns
- Introduction to Tapestry Weaving- an overview of woven tapestry
- Wool collections - collections of mixed coloured wool yarns
- Learning for free - How to sew slits in Tapestry Weaving
- Books on Tapestry Weaving - includes 2021 and 2022 publications