Weaving yarns in just the right colours
At weaversbazaar, we offer wool, silk, linen, goat and nettle yarns, warp, weaving kits, accessories and equipment through our online store for weavers and textile artists. In addition, we offer a range of services including equipment & materials rental and pop-up shops at your site.
News & Events
February 28th 2023
We now have a new range of cotton warps and so stocks of the previous warp range are very low. See here for the new Liina warp range
The latest 0826 version of our sample cards is now available.
The February Newsletter has been send out! Subscribe if you would like to join the mail-list. Archive available here.
Woven Tapestry Pod Workshop by Video at any time
Thu 13th April - Pop-Up Shop at West Dean College 12.00 to 2.00pm in the Stewards Bar
Sat 29th April - Pop-Up Shop at West Dean College 12.00 to 2.00pm in the Stewards Bar
Tue 16th May - Pop-Up Shop at West Dean College 5.30pm to 7.00pm in the Stewards Bar
Fri 9th June - Pop-Up Shop at West Dean College 5.30pm to 7.00pm in the Stewards Bar
Quick links to our most popular pages:
- Online store - the main shop page
- The accessories range in the online store
- Our full stock range of coloured wool yarn - almost 200 colours kept in stock
- Colour groups - our coloured wool yarn in 12 colour groups plus white through grey to black
- Our yarns - background and technical information on our yarns
- Introduction to Tapestry Weaving- an overview of woven tapestry
- Wool collections - collections of mixed coloured wool yarns
- Learning for free - How to sew slits in Tapestry Weaving
- Books on Tapestry Weaving - includes 2021 and 2022 publications