Weaving yarns in just the right colours
At weaversbazaar, we offer wool, silk, linen, goat and nettle yarns, warp, weaving kits, accessories and equipment through our online store for weavers and textile artists. In addition, we offer a range of services including equipment & materials rental and pop-up shops at your site.
News & Events
The latest version of our Sample Cards (version 0821) is now available here
Update on tax and customs for European Union Packages -
From July 1 the tax and customs regulations for packages being sent to the EU are changing and all packages regardless of value sent from the UK to the EU will be subject to local VAT and customs payments. Local customs will contact the parcel recipient to collect these charges. For an insight into VAT rates for EU member states use this link.
Tue 18th May to Mon 31st January - Fabric of the North - Kirkleatham Museum, Pop Up Shop 10.00am to 5.00pm - booking essential (01642 479500) Tuesday to Sunday.
Fri 3rd December - Pop-Up Shop at West Dean College 12.00 to 2.00pm in The Stone Room
Mon 6th December - Pop-Up Shop at West Dean College 12.00 to 2.00pm in The Stone Room
Fri 14th January - Pop-Up Shop at West Dean College 12.00 to 2.00pm in The Stone Room
Quick links to our most popular pages:
- Online store - the main shop page
- The new accessories range in the online store
- Our full stock range of coloured wool yarn - almost 200 colours kept in stock
- Colour groups - our coloured wool yarn in 12 colour groups plus white through grey to black
- Our yarns - background and technical information on our yarns
- Introduction to Tapestry Weaving- an overview of woven tapestry
- Wool collections - collections of mixed coloured wool yarns
- Learning for free - How to sew slits in Tapestry Weaving
- Books on Tapestry Weaving - includes this years publications