Weaving yarns in just the right colours
At weaversbazaar, we offer wool, silk, linen, goat and nettle yarns, warp, weaving kits, accessories and equipment through our online store for weavers and textile artists. In addition, we offer a range of services including equipment & materials rental and pop-up shops at your site.
News & Events
The extra long Platinum Jubilee holiday weekend from June 2nd to June 5th will inevitably impact the processing of orders so please bear with us - we will catch up quickly so please continue to place orders during this time via email or the website but we will not be available by phone.
We are now out of Sample Cards (version 0823) but version 0824 will be available in mid June. If you place an order before then we will send the cards on when they arrive.
The last of the Flash Sale of coloured Medium 2 yarns can be found here
Mon 25th July - Pop-Up Shop at West Dean College 12.00 to 2.00pm
Quick links to our most popular pages:
- Online store - the main shop page
- The accessories range in the online store
- Our full stock range of coloured wool yarn - almost 200 colours kept in stock
- Colour groups - our coloured wool yarn in 12 colour groups plus white through grey to black
- Our yarns - background and technical information on our yarns
- Introduction to Tapestry Weaving- an overview of woven tapestry
- Wool collections - collections of mixed coloured wool yarns
- Learning for free - How to sew slits in Tapestry Weaving
- Books on Tapestry Weaving - includes 2021 and 2022 publications