Artisan Adjustable Tapestry Frame
Code: 2064 Price per frame: £48.00
Andrew Dickinson, who makes our beautiful Artisan Bobbins and Tapestry Frame Holders, has now designed a new version of our Adjustable Tapestry Frame. As you would expect, the craftsmanship is outstanding and the materials used are of the highest quality.
- The upper and lower bars of the frame are made from an English hardwood (Ash or Chestnut) and oil finished.
- The side threaded rods are stainless steel.
- The adjustable tightening and loosening handwheel is very easy to adjust and user-friendly (see detailed image below)
- A clearance is machined on the bottom edge of the lower bar so that if you are clamping the frame to a tabletop the warp is left clear with no chance of any damage
- External dimensions: 50cm wide x 50cm high.
- Internal weaving width up to 38cm
- A set of tape measures are included which can be added to the top and bottom bars to ease warp spacing.
- Full instructions on setting the frame up are also included
Please note that the Tapestry Frame Holders, Clamps and warp shown in the image are not incluided
Make a choice in the boxes below: